September 30th 2008 Agenda
JOHNSTONE COMMUNITY COUNCIL
30th September 2008
ROOM 3 JOHNSTONE TOWN HALL
ORDER OF BUSINESS
2. Introduction of Members — brief introduction by each new Member.
3. Renfrewshire Council — verbal report on proceedings for the meeting. As there are 14 members the quorum will be 5.
4. Election of Office Bearers — each member can propose only one person or second only one person for each of the positions available.
a. Nominations for Chairperson
b. Nominations for Vice-Chairperson
c. Nominations for Secretary
d. Nominations for Treasurer
5. Constitution — submit draft Constitution for adoption. This document must be signed by office- bearers and forwarded to Renfrewshire Council for endorsement. (copy herewith)
6. Standing Orders — submit draft Standing Orders for adoption. (copy herewith)
7. Rota of Meetings — agree the regular venue and schedule dates and times for future meetings. This information will be displayed online by Renfrewshire Council.
8. Any Other Competent Business
a. Public Liability Insurance
b. IT Equipment from Renfrewshire Council
c. Data Protection Act — Registration
d. Transfer of previous Community Council bank account
e. Administrative Allowance from Renfrewshire Council
9. Public Forum — opportunity for public to raise concerns/issues.
Guests are asked to raise their hand if they wish to speak and to wait until acknowledged by the
Chairperson before doing so.
Authority of the Chairperson must be respected at all times.